- For Sale
Little Warrensburg Rd Midway, TN 37809 Get directions$175,000
- MLS# 424015
- Listed 4 Months 13 Days Ago
Beautiful acreage in Western Greene County. 49+ acres with over a mile of road frontage on Little Warrensburg Rd and some on Denver Bible Rd. There is a long, spring fed pond on property along Little Warrensburg. Driveway is on Denver Bible and there are trails galore cut in to make the property easily accessible. Most are driveable but should have a 4 wheel drive. Very walkable! Several home sites cleared, private with woods all around. One site has gorgeous mountain views along with pear trees already established. A small portion of this property was lightly timbered but plenty of big trees still standing. Deer and turkey abound and so peaceful! A septic and water tap are in place near the corner of Little Warrensburg and Denver Bible so you could easily set up a temporary home while you are building your dream home in the woods. There is a more current survey than what is recorded, photos and aerial views to follow.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: 5300
- Lot Size Square Feet: 2141410
- View: Mountain(s), Pasture, Pond
- Lot Size Acres: 49.16
- Lot Size Dimensions: 49.16 acres
- Elementary School: Mcdonald
- High School: West Greene
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 205.98
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Greene
- Directions: Property starts approximately across the street from 3506 Little Warrensburg and runs to the corner of Denver Bible/Little Warrensburg. (Across from 2790 Little Warrensburg Rd) Property on right. Turn onto Denver Bible, driveway is first one on your right.
- Source Property Type: Farm, Hunting, Timber
- Area: 202 - Greene County
- Source Neighborhood: 202 - Greene County
- Parcel Number: 106 034.04
- Zoning: A-1
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity Available
- Water Source: Public
|5||Mcdonald Elementary School||PK-8||5.5 mi|
|5||West Greene High School||9-12||3.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for Little Warrensburg Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.