- For Sale
Erin Ln Bulls Gap, TN 37711 Get directions$125,000
- MLS# 424490
- Listed 5 Months 30 Days Ago
22.67 acres near exit 23 of Interstate I81 of gently rolling farm and woodland. Convenient location to Greeneville, Morristown, Rogersville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This property has large spring fed pond and well established private road/driveways through it. At one time there was a trailer set up near the pond. Not confirmed, but thought to have septic and water (public or well) at that spot. Property has two tracts, one with 10.58 acres and one has 12.09 acres. At one time, Erin Lane ran all the way through the land to Sunrise Church Rd but now Erin Lane is a dead end road and that part of Sunrise Church Rd is inaccessible. No restrictions on deed. More photos to follow. Entry onto land is to the right of 275 Erin Lane.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Frontage Type: 231
- Lot Size Square Feet: 987505
- View: Pasture, Pond
- Lot Size Acres: 22.67
- Lot Size Dimensions: 22.67 acres
- Elementary School: Mosheim
- High School: West Greene
- Middle School: Mosheim
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 446.21
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Greene
- Directions: From 11-E at exit 23, Turn onto Sunrise Church Lane (beside Dairy Queen). Take first left onto Erin Lane. Property begins at woods just past 180 Erin Lane on right, entry is further down on right.
- Source Property Type: Farm
- Area: 202 - Greene County
- Source Neighborhood: 202 - Greene County
- Parcel Number: 059 070.03
- Zoning: A-1
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity Available
- Water Source: At Road
|5||Mcdonald Elementary School||PK-8||6.3 mi|
|5||West Greene High School||9-12||5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for Erin Ln
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.